Saturday, January 30, 2010

Interesting blog

All of you guys who like technology should take a look at my eccentric friend Khushraj's new blog Mathematics behind Technology (pardon the huge name). It is an interesting blog which gives you opportunity to brainstorm over seemingly simple things we have studied.

I always wanted to start a technology blog of my own. But I never had the will nor the concrete idea of what I would be discussing in that blog. This blog comes pretty much close to the kind of forum I would have liked to create.

So guys, check it out regularly.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Rohit Sane - Tech freak said...

Thats anonymous comment appears to be from a spammer! lol

If you wish then I can allow you to post good technology articles on my blog. Have a look at http://www.techfreakstuff.com

Maulik said...

But that guy isnt advertising anything.... unlike a spammer

Anonymous said...

i honestly adore all your writing way, very useful,
don't give up as well as keep writing in all honesty , because it just truly worth to follow it,
impatient to look over much of your own article content, goodbye!