Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baroda

I went to Vadodara a couple of days ago. Actually I had to go to Anand for some stuff. After that I decided to spend time in Baroda to meet my folks there whom I wanted to meet ever since I started staying in Surat.
I am not yet used to my mobile-phone camera and it did not occur to me that I could take shots of stuff while I walked past it. Yet somehow the beauty of this made me remember about the gadget I had and I snapped a pic of it.


Also my Anand job was nice and I realised at its end that I do not have any visual memento of my outing. So these photos were clicked at Anand station. Do not mind the quality of photo which have me in it as poor Manik was more interested in the chick standing next to us than clicking my pic.




















1 comment:

Insolent Truth said...

nice pic buddy...