Friday, November 13, 2009

3 years to live

What would you do if you had only 3 years to live your life to its fullest???

Rediff posed this question to people and I decided to dig deep into the answers 3 men came up with.

Man 1 says(name withheld to protect privacy although you can google this article up and find who the fuck he is)

1. I shall travel all the world by plane.

2. I shall date as many girls as I can.

3. I want to kiss Aishwarya Rai.

4. I want to taste non-vegetarian food to see how it feels, because I am vegetarian.

5. I shall leave my job and go home to live with my family in my village.

6. I shall stop doing everything else and give all my time to my wife and daughter.

7. I shall go to gambling bars and play upto such a time that I have either nothing left to lose or win so much that I go to sleep right there.

8. I shall attend the marriages of all my relatives, which I used to miss when I had my job.

9. I shall buy a car and drive it for as long as I can.

10. I shall play cartoon games so as to remain happy upto the end of life.


See the order of the highlighted answers.


Also see Man 2:

1. Keep reducing my extra weight and get slim before I die.

2. Have sex for 1-2 weeks.

3. Resign from my job and spend time with my parents.

4. Spend time with disabled children.

5. Fly a fighter jet (getting permission to do so somehow).

6. Roam extensively around India to all religious places.

7. Visit the most haunted place in India.

8. Tell the girl I love how I feel and ask for a date.

9. Eat the most exotic vegetarian delicacies in India.


Again he got the order wrong.


Man 3 is a little less pervert

1. Spend most of the time with my wife and kids.

2. Visit America's Las Vegas.

3. Liquidate all my investments.

4. Slap all my foes.

5. Fall in love.

6. Throw a party and invite everybody in town.

7. Fly a fighter plane.

8. Stop going to work.

9. Dance will all good-looking girls.

10. Die near water, holding my kids' hands.


You can clearly see that men love sex more than anything else!!!!!

No comments: