Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More quotes!!!!

I was walking down fifth avenue today and I found a wallet, and I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but I thought: well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel? And I realized I would want to be taught a lesson. (ROFL)

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

- Emo Phillips

The second one is real funny and and also demands thought from the reader. Isn't this quite an explanation to why most criminals come from poor and illiterate families???


And also:-

Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.

First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down.

- George Burns

Here also the second quote is rather a very true and a canny description of things which should treated with great sensitivity.

No comments: