Saturday, March 03, 2007

Some favourite war quotes.

"To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late
And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds
For the ashes of his fathers
and the temples of his gods"

If a man says that he is not afraid of death, he's either lying, or he's a Gorkha.
--Sam Bahadur

Quartered in snow, silent to remain. When the bugle calls, they shall rise and march again."
- The scroll of honour at the Siachen base camp

If I die in combat zone
Box me up and send me home
Pin my medals to my chest
Tell my mom I did my best

You don't win a battle by dying for your country.
You win a battle by makig the other son of a bitch, die for his country.
- General Patton

I liked this one
Jo Lahore mein gandu, woh Peshawar mein bhi gandu...

"Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless"
- Adolf Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

IF YOU DONT FIGHT, THE LIFE WILL NEVER BE WON"---
Adolf Hitler

f i march follow me
if i try to run back kill me
if i die then avenge me

In war there iz no prize for the runner up


More to follow.......................

No comments: